Who Am I
Michael Landreth, ALC
Accredited Land Consultant
Landreth Ranch and Land Co., Ltd.
1999 & 2002 Colorado RLI
Land REALTOR ® of the Year
2008 National President of the
REALTORS ® Land Institute
A regional and national leader in the land brokerage industry for many years, Michael has been the driving force behind his company since its inception decades ago. In addition to being a nationally-recognized expert in mountain ranch property in the Rocky Mountains, Michael has also served as National President of the REALTORS ® Land Institute, of the National Association of REALTORS®, an exclusive national organizationwhose members include the most prominent land brokerage professionals in the industry.
Michael is a Professional. He’s a Nationally-Recognized and highly-experienced Ranch Broker & Land Consultant, in the business for 29 years, with the transactions, volume, and honors to prove it.
Specializing in Buyer Brokerage of large ranch and land tracts in the Western United States, Michael has a proven knack for cruising the market for value, and for using specialized tools he has developed specifically for his Buyer Clientele.
He holds the coveted Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation from the REALTORS® Land Institute, one of only 45 in the entire 5-state Rocky Mountain Region and only 22 in Colorado. He was the National President of that REALTOR® organization in 2008. And twice he’s been honored as the Colorado Land REALTOR® of the Year.
Michael’s national and regional leadership roles have helped him develop an extensive network of ranch brokers; a large and tangible benefit to his clients in that he truly knows the market, the players, and the network to get your job done. His unique focus on buyers, combined with his penchant for ongoing education, guarantee you an unequalled level of service AND insight.
In addition to ranch transactions, Michael has substantial experience with ranchland development and shared ranches. He has consulted for and sold numerous preserved ranchland community projects over the years, ranging from 700 to 6,000 acres.
Following is a list of events, honors, designations, and varied other qualifying credentials, AND YES, THEY ALL MEAN ONE THING to YOU: Proven Credibility. They are important to you, when you really compare brokers for your job. Here’s why:
- The Leadership Events represents a huge nationwide network of brokers Michael knows and works with, who know him and what he does; developed over many years, an uncommonly large and useful working network worked for you; This broadens your exposure to opportunity, property and insights;
- The Designations/Accreditations represent a completed foundation of specialized knowledge within the niche you are interested; A residential broker is not qualified with specialized knowledge for land sales. So how do they determine Land value?
- The Honors represent accomplishment and experience: doing for others what he can do for you.
Here then, quantified in this section, is where you find the Experience, Exposure, Knowledge and Insight mentioned at the beginning of this summary.
Events & Honors: Various milestones throughout his distinguished career include:
- 2008 National President: REALTORS® Land Institute of the National Association of REALTORS®
- 1999 & 2002 Colorado RLI Land-REALTOR ®-of-the-Year
- Omega Tau Rho recipient in 1999 for Outstanding Service to the National Association of REALTORS ®
- 2010 Top Brokerages in the Country: by the Land Report
- 1998, 1999, 2001, 2002 President Colorado REALTORS ® Land Institute
- 2000, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Chairman-of-the-Board of the Colorado REALTORS ® Land Institute.
- 2010-2012 National Director of Business Development: United Country Real Estate.
Professional Designations (indicators of extra credentials, skills, knowledge, and experience):
ALC Designation in 1997 (Accredited Land Consultant)
CRS designation in 1991 (Certified Residential Specialist)
GRI designation in 1989 (Graduate REALTORS ® Institute)
CLS (Colorado Land Specialist) Honor in 1995
EMS (Equity Marketing Specialist) 1997-2008
Licensed in the state of Washington in 1976
Licensed as a Colorado broker since 1987
Licensed as a Wyoming broker in 1994
Licensed as a Montana broker in 2000
- REALTORS ® Land Institute (RLI) since 1993
- Member: REALTORS ® of Central Colorado, Board of REALTORS ® ; Colorado Association of REALTORS ®; National Association of REALTORS ®